Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pink Eye More Condition_symptoms Is It Possible To Get Pink Eye More Than Once?

Is it possible to get pink eye more than once? - pink eye more condition_symptoms

I've had before (last year) and suddenly, my eyes are so good, both, and I'm scared because I have visible scars on the eyes. Not anymore. I've had since yesterday, after the drops before and after sleep, and after sleep a whole night, my eyes are still very pink. Oh my God, why me? why not a normal sight? I washed in cold water, etc. What should I do?

3 comments:

  1. go to a doctor if the number of ucan't Oy nothing to do, but doing a good thing to take a tea bag (IM not sure whether black or herbal) and soak in hot water. only a little water, not a full cup. wait for it cool, then Sqeeze a little. Establishment and / or tea bag in your eyes, you r one by one inutes for the year. I help tusually.

    So yes, you can more than once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the rose & the pearlNovember 4, 2009 at 10:00 AM

    In any case, you can have more than once.
    This will sound weird, but you can wash the eyes with baby shampoo.
    Apply a small amount of it in a cup, dilute with a little warm water and the cup on the eye. Open your eyes and open and close, so that the solution to gently clean the eye. You can also rub the eyes with shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I did take some time. If not treated quickly, can get in the peri-orbital cellulitis. I had too. His half of the entire face is swollen and painful, and you have sunk to go to DR. and put on antibiotics. Scenario at least in the case.

    ReplyDelete