Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lip Hing Don't You Think This Is So Cute?

Don't you think this is so cute? - lip hing

So, I'm 14 and Hing went with my friend one night. (I had told my parents that I would with friends in the park at the school.) I was there, and he was already there. I went and hugged him and then he is required only for a second. My fingers are to be somehow connected. We walked on the sidewalks and then we went to the swings for about ten minutes to play. Then he turned to me and said, "can use the bike ride my horse was so excited, I loved his horses Chancey, he is a block form the school you just go where it has lived. When we arrived, got a saddle on the white horse, and he pushed me. "Then he went and took the reins in front of me. had their arms draped around the waist, and I've got my hands on him. We walked the horse about a mile and a half, and then we came to this pool! so it came out, took the reins in her hand and held my own with the others. We walked around the lake during one hours (which is about 11 now), and then he stopped and said: "I like you." orDE had the reins and took my face in hers and kissed me gently on the lips. the first kiss I had was! It is absolutely incredible. then again on his horse and returned to his barn. When we arrived, he put on his horse and then just went for a little more. When we returned to the park, we sat in "our" tree. He had his arm around me and I held her hand. somewhere there, I feel me sleep declined. I woke up and told me I had to go home, because it is 1 in 30 in the morning. kissed me again, then went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment