Friday, December 4, 2009

Thank You Messages Weddings Dont U Just Sometimes Feel Like Ur Never Going To Meet The Perfect Guy?

Dont u just sometimes feel like ur never going to meet the perfect guy? - thank you messages weddings

I've been alone for almost a year. Ive been havent patients and only able to find a husband for me. Sometimes, when I go to weddings and a song is slow and I'm the only one still sitting in my chair sucks big time. I myself did not go on dates. How many people look at me, touches me, and I think I'm pretty, but just recently asked me out. It will sleep alone i smetimes only the person next door is called in the middle of the day, just to say i love u, dressing and just kiss her. Nearly alllll my friends, cousins, sister and brother of somebody, and I do not see the one person = (another older man. And if u say somethingrude or immature, not even to respond message. Please Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment