Friday, January 8, 2010

Rephresh Discharge Discomfort, Itchy After Period All The Time? Just Used Rephresh?

Discomfort, itchy after period all the time? Just used rephresh? - rephresh discharge

I've been married 18 years, and had problems with itching and irritation, when I was 14 or 15, especially after my time. Every doctor I was saying, just to clean up the area. Well, I ...

I have good reason to believe that my hormones are confused because they are heavy periods and cramping badly, and had the fact that my mother concieving her second child problems.

I do not think that their all types of sexually transmitted diseases, because all of my Pap test came back normal and there was no sign of anything. Only fungal infections and BV before. Maybe I am inclined to ...

After my time finally put an end .... Itch and so when I go to pee and clean. I can not even had sex with my husband = /.
I do not think it is normal, especially for my age.
So today I bought RepHresh and used around 10 hours. I'm still itchy, I know it takes time for things to work ... But how long should I use this material prior to these problems better .... = [

Suggestions or advice?

Added:
I have also heard that there is a ", Download RepHresh cleaning .... When is it because I havent found, however, its aqueous state.

No comments:

Post a Comment