Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wedding Dress Garment Bag Wedding Dress Gown Garment Bag Storing?

Wedding dress gown garment bag storing? - wedding dress garment bag

Hello!
I married 1st May 2010! I bought my wedding dress, but it was clothing in a plastic bag. I've heard it's a bad thing, his cloak over a long period of storage. What type of bag should I buy? I've heard of acid-free bags of clothes? breathable garment bags?

Those who do not use call for you or the recommendation of a precedent?

1 comment:

  1. Then I pulled my dress, I went back to the place I had, and it was approved and placed in a breathable bag. said it was the best thing to do. (unsealed how to do sometimes.) But even if some of these grains are discolored. Instead, they are silvery white on a black background. There is plenty of time to get fit for a garment. I ask where you bought, so they can make a recommendation.

    ReplyDelete