Friday, February 19, 2010

Camaro Shadow Louvers TODAY, I Saw Something?

TODAY, I saw something? - camaro shadow louvers

I wanted to leave the parking lot of school when I saw a car that trembled a little much. I stopped to think of when the suspension was broken or something. It was a black Chevrolet Camaro with tinted windows and a really nice picture. I went and saw there was nothing wrong with the suspension. Someone inside or underneath the car was shattered. He called me up. "Who moved the car?" Someone said, "Get the F * CK out of here!" I realized that was the man in the car something. From the shadows, he saw that I did something seems to headquarters, so I politely asked, "Do you need help? The man in the car responded angrily: "Get the F * CK Out of here!" So I decided to talk to the manface to face. He could not bear his absolute impudence. I approached the front of the car and looked out the windshield. When I left, I heard a woman who was in the car say, "Oh Baby! Harder! Continue to march without suspecting anything. To my surprise I saw that they had sex in the car! When he returned, I saw it was my chemistry teacher said he was ill and this morning when we were about to start class. under this right was the ugliest woman I've ever seen in my life. I do not know his name but he knew that teaching them back. I ran without knowing what to do. The next day my teacher caught me and told me: "What we did not happen yesterday. You have dreamed of. "I walked on as if I & #039 know, who he was.

oO

3 comments:

  1. First, guy.Second not of this, the placeholder intimidated. To help you play, how and when. Finally, what is your opinion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God! This guy is so nasty. I feel for you man! Haha I'm glad it did not happen to me! I want to be scarred for their lives!

    PS But dude, seriously, you should be put forward only the previous person extortion. hehe

    PPS Well, it is important not only do not make a big deal bcuz it even more difficult than it is. In addition to the growth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this really true, you? or you just do?

    o_O

    ReplyDelete