Saturday, February 20, 2010

Oxytetracycline With Ecstasy Can I Drink Alcohol Whilst Taking Oxytetracycline?

Can I drink alcohol whilst taking oxytetracycline? - oxytetracycline with ecstasy

I had a few friends tonight and drink beer differently than I was the last time (the only 4 doses)

I am to 4 mg tablets of 250 mg of oxytetracycline one days 1000 per day. (for some points that I have, but not enough to be considered acne)

Is it ok to drink tonight, only 4 cans of beer?

(BTW oxytetracycline is a type of antibiotic, commented on the instructions on the mix with alcohol, you just said to take to fasting and 2 hours before dinner and do not drink milk)

3 comments:

  1. Tenacious Disciple Hello, I am) even with acne Rosisia (spelling and drink. Because it does not reduce the amount of time it should work, means that there would be two weeks, then it would be 3-4 weeks. It only weakens the effect of the drug. Make friends and enjoy your trip, you only live once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All antibiotics should] not be taken with alcohol [such as doctors and pharmacists, but I have never been noted and not reduce them, their power for me in any way - yes, you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually alcohol limits the benefits of antibiotics. However, do if it does not say not to drink, then the game from the year 1999.

    ReplyDelete