Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Remington Mohawk 600 I Have A Remington Mohawk 600 In 222 I Wanted To Know Does Any Body Else Have One And Are They Very Accurate

I have a Remington Mohawk 600 in 222 i wanted to know does any body else have one and are they very accurate - remington mohawk 600

mine put 5 shots in a half an inch at a hundred meters and 5 shots into two inches at 300 yards from my office varget grains 25 and point 50 grain Sierra soft. I also have a in 308 and is very accurate. all this is true

3 comments:

  1. When I am the owner of a gunsmith and armorer for the past 29 years, I think I'm qualified to answer this question. Remington manufactured the Model 600 and mid-level support that most Everone could afford a weapon. Remington has always been known for quality construction and use of state-of-the-art components. I sold dozens of these rifles in recent years, new and used. They retain their resale value and in respect of 90% or more are worth about $ 325 These were 1971-1979. I never had any complaints and most of these weapons Everone Ones. With the exception of the factory Remington 600 Memory 1975th (The safety pin was replaced accidental release, and when they returned to the customer at no cost) Most of these rifles that shot, and they had a good quality frame mounted on them.
    As requested at all like you, I would respond that way. This is not the gunners and the human capacity to shoot accurately

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely incredible and a large caliber rifle, when the fine detail that is able to run with him *... evidence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally, they are good, solid, precise and very reliable rifle gun. I bought a 222 and had to accept after 223 laps, for the simple reason that is 223 ammo cheap and plentiful, and I drilled Plink. I also have an in 308; field. It must be a joy and a pleasure to shoot. Remington should seriously consider cutting production costs, because they are ideal for carrying a pistol.

    ReplyDelete