Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Write A Serial Key Where To Find Product Key/serial Code For Programs Install On Labtop?

Where to find product key/serial code for programs install on labtop? - how to write a serial key

Hey everyone,

Now my laptop recently encountered virus, and although I am not working my laptop so great that I decided to have it cleaned and clean. So I take off everything. The problem is that I'm back programs that have done well in recent years (so I can reinstall it after cleaning), but can not find the product key for 2 of my programs. I looked for the paper I write, and I can not find him, and I opened the program itself, using every tool to find it, but not tell what's the key. My question is: How do I know or know what is the key TopStyle Pro and Zend Studio 5.0?

Thank you:)
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. For Zend Studio you can log into the Zend Web site with your Zend ID and you should be able to retrieve your license key.

    ReplyDelete